Search Software,Wallpaper,Sexy Actress Wallpaper,Tips,Movie Review,Latest Cars & Bikes Inforamtion,Latest Mobile Information

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sweaty Girl

Child's Play: #icanrelate: sweaty palms

Ah, fellow sweaty palm-er. I understand. Then i turned to the girl next to me and apologised as well, but she said she didnt mind. (: so that was so sweet. And then I remember the first time I held hands with a boy. I was linking ...

One Path: Sweet Sweat…

But my handwriting is so bad, as is my eyesight (that's right, I'm turning into a mole man in my advanced old age), that I was afraid you could read that as: To My Sweaty Birthday Girl. Ignoring the horrible grammar for a minute ...

Sweaty palms and all. | the Hyacinth Girl

So my computer works now, new(ish) hard drive and a different Linux distribution. Yay. I was disappointed to see Rick Santorum's exit from the campaign trail, but I think he did the right thing. I believe that Rick Santorum is one ...

Sweaty and full of confetti: Girl Talk and Smoke Screen turn Public ...

Cleveland Public Hall held prolific concerts back in the day. Its concert bills boasted acts like The Beatles, Madonna, The Rollings Stones and more. But Saturday 2300 fans shuffled in to see a different type of artist: Girl Talk.

A Sweaty Adventure: Hot Yoga Girl hits 100

Fellow BYTT Fall 11 graduate the Hot Yoga Girl posted this awesome piece on 35 things about teaching 100 classes. All the way through I was nodding and saying "me too!" Everyone teaches a different class, as we are all ...

Popular Posts