Search Software,Wallpaper,Sexy Actress Wallpaper,Tips,Movie Review,Latest Cars & Bikes Inforamtion,Latest Mobile Information

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Diya Mirza I Am She

Sonakshi Sinha's twitter picture | PINKVILLA

"didn't she say "I am not here to , pout and bat my eyelids!" only like a month ago?" What's wrong with taking ... Anonymous's picture. photoshop can do wonders...she looks a bit like Dia Mirza here! But Dia is much prettier ...

Vasuki Sunkavalli | Uday Cinema

Vasuki Sunkavalli Model Vasuki Sunkavalli ascended to recognition subsequent to her winning the title I AM SHE 2011 beauty pageant Miss India Universe 2011. This 26-year old legged beauty will be representing India at the Miss Universe beauty pageant which will be held on September 2011 in zil. Vasuki is the third Telugu girl after Diya Mirza and Diana Hayden to win the prominent beauty contest title.

Paanch Adhyay: Dia Mirza's first regional film - Movies News ...

Dia, whose mother is a Bengali, plays Ishita, an English school teacher, in the film co-starring Priyanshu Chatterjee and the legendary Soumitra Chatterjee. ... Despite not having a great command over Bangla, she wants to go ahead with the task . Says Dia," I would say my Bangla was decent before I filmed Paanch Adhyay. Post filming and while spending time ... The actress adds, "I am looking to expand my horizons. Bangla is my mother tongue and it makes it all the ...

Indian Jokes: Dia Mirza's Bong connection

Not many people know that Dia Mirza is half-Bengali. The fact that Dia Mirza, who has been busy working on her first regional film Paanch Adhyay directed by Pratim D Gupta, wanted to dub her lines herself should not come as a surprise.

YES. Wow, I am quite surprised that majority of you ... - PinkVilla

Thats dia mirza, but I think she may be with her maternal relatives, her mom resembles her i.e if you can find a pic of hers, so this is not her mom in the picture , but it can be her maternal uncle or something with his wife.

Popular Posts